10 Reasons to Get Involved with Operation BBQ Relief
- It’s good for you! – Volunteering your time for a good cause does wonders for your physical and mental health.
- Become more compassionate – Witnessing and understanding the needs of a community will help foster empathy.
- Learn new skills – Whether it’s about a specific task or a broader operational focus, you will gain new-found knowledge.
- Gain new perspectives – You’ll work alongside people from different backgrounds and perspectives on a daily basis.
- Strengthen and build community – We support communities in need by providing “the one hot meal that matters.” It isn’t just a tagline…it’s what we do; it’s what you can be a part of.
- We serve those who serve us – Through The Always Serving Project, we provide meals and programs for first responders, veterans, and members of the military.
- Build camaraderie and teamwork – We unite people to work toward a common goal…feeding those in need. You’ll be inspired by those you are working alongside and make lifelong friends!
- Be a part of the Operation BBQ Relief family – The moment you volunteer and get involved, you will become a part of the growing OBR family.
- You can volunteer from home – We have opportunities in many areas such as fundraising, management, marketing, and clerical that can be done from the comforts of your home.
- We host events throughout the country – We have served in 28 states and counting.
Sign up to become a volunteer and receive notifications if we will be in a city near you – https://operationbbqrelief.org/apis/volunteer/home/registration.